Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thunder!!!!

Last night we had a big rain with LOTS of lightening and THUNDER!!! Oh my dog, it was scarrrrry! I can never understand why my she-human likes rain so much...because it usually brings thunder with it. When I hear the very first rumblings, I have to find myself a safe place. My preferred hideout is behind the sofa.....but if I can't get there, I usually just sit in a corner and stare at the wall until the threat has passed. And DON'T try to talk to me during this time!! I go into my 'anti thunder' zone, and will NOT acknowledge anyone. (If I ignore everything maybe the thunder will get the hint and go away too.....hmmmm hasn't worked yet though).

Whew! I had to keep checking outside the back door this morning, to make sure The Thunder is gone. So far, so good. Wish me luck today!

((Hugs))

No comments: