Thursday, September 2, 2010

We Be Like an Elgin ! Snorts!

Yo Peeps!!!   We be like da Elgins!!!    I guess this means we start typing all crazy and stuffs  and doin da **Snorts**   ***Snorts**
zzzzz  hee hee's
zzzzzzz
*snort*

I was reading da Elgin Thugs....uhm Pugs...post about da super cool pressies they gots from Miss Maggie Mae.  
All of a sudden, I exclaimed  "Hey Y'all!  Look at those Elgins....they be having the same kind of Carrot stuffies from Maggie Mae too!"

I thinks this makes us kind of related to da Puggies, don't it.  We be forever connected by some strange twist of fate  (or Maggie Mae's moms shopping skills). 
Kinda like da Kevin Bacon Six Degrees of Separation...but Stuffie version

You sees, Maggie Mae sent us one as part of our Paw It Forward package awhiles ago.
Of course, our Carrot don't look near as nice and new as da Elgin's Carrot.    But let me assure you, dat is cuz this Carrot has been LOVED on ALOT by my Brudder Dude.

Here is my momma, demonstrating our Carrot from Maggie Mae


Her had to rip it outta Brudder Dude's Jaws of Steel grip

Brudder Dude done took it back from her.  No ONE messes with his stuffs!

Enough of this silly photo session.....I'm taking my Carrot back to the safety of my bed.  See'Ya.
Dude LOVES any kind of stuffie, but he has developed a particular affinity toward this Carrot!!  He barely puts it down long enough to drink and eat.   And this is the first stuffie that my momma remembers, that he has not de-stuffed or de-squeeked within minutes of getting his teeths on it.  Fortunately da Squeek is getting kinda weak from all the workout it has gotten.

Thanks again, Maggie Mae for the pressie.......you have NO idea how loved it is. 
And my momma thinks of you EVERYTIME she hears it SQUEEK. ... sigh.


and one last thing......

We are doing da Snoopy Happy Dance, cuz we just read that Miss Molly came home from da Hospital!!
WooooHOOO!


17 comments:

houndstooth said...

I have got to get a look at one of these carrots!

Bunny

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Oh MinnaK,

I am sooo happy to hears dat youz still luvs da carrot I sent youz. YOu guys wuz some of my first bloggie furiends...I luvs all of youz bunches!

WOofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

PeeS Waits till youz hear 'bouts my evening wifs Corbin and Emmett, hubba...hubba ;)!

Corbin said...

hehe Maggie is even sweeter in the furlife! I'm going to get her in the water, I'm sure of it! Hopefully my daddo has the 'bird fixed soon. Then I can take you for a spin, MinnaK!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hey Minna K... I just came from Molly's blog and I told her that ... I'm dancin' right along with Minna K.. How's that???
Love Rooney's carrot. I saw the one on the Elgin's blog. Soooo if YOU get to be related to them... Can I do it too????

Bocci said...

I'm so glad she loves her carrot-that is adorable! I wouldn't mind have'in one myself.
Your buddy,
Bocci

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Sounds like the stuffie six degrees of separation to us. We'd like to know Kevin Bacon.....with a name like that he must be good.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Lorenza said...

Sure the carrot is a special toy!
Glad it is still "alive" and he is enjoying it a lot!
I am happy to know Molly is back at home!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lucy-Fur, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

Wow! A stuffie that hasn't been de-stuffed/de-squeaked! That is a special stuffie indeed!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

JacksDad said...

Oh I thought you mean like the marbles in the British Museum! :)

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Note: We's were in 'da middle of typing 'dis comments outs last nite and a tree fell and hits our power lines and knocked our powers out~~~~~~
'da Josie smarty smarts and copy 'da comments in word file....................

We's tinks Aliens ship may had landed ons 'da power lines.....
From last nite:::
************************************************
hee hees!!! Oh 'da Josie just knew 'dat she was part Doxie wits 'da moxie!! and ooooo...'dat Kevin Bacon be Foxy!! SNORTS!!!

hee hees.. we's got be twinners for sures!! Okays.. Normally IzZY be all stealin' 'da Josie toys and stuffs, butts I has my Josie burgers and I's plays wits IzZY's carrots too when she's Zzzzzzzzzzzz'ing which is what Puddles dids all day!!! hee hee!!

Maggie Mae is such a nice furiend and we's so touched she thoughts of us's!! :@)

Nows we's woulds has check'd in sooner, butt our phone lines were buzy 'cuz someones name Wilber Ed was crankin us's!!!

Hugs!!
Josie, IzZY, and Anakin Man

3 doxies said...

Snort...snort...

hu hu hu's....

OMG...it's contagious...HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
Hu hU....

Now I just nevers thought ya'lls be da healthy kinda doxies. BUt ya'll knows as well as I do dat we gotta be watching our figures cuz of our ever so sleek backs...yea, you knows what I talkin' bout.
Dat was so nicey nice of Maggie Mae to send ya'll pressies, her such a good furiend.

Okays, I be backs laters to harrass ya'll.

Puddles

3 doxies said...

Oh Minna you just won't believes it but da Girl has opted out of a pawty in lieu of getting MORE freakin' wii games and a donation to Meals On Wheels...I so didn't raise her.
But her is afficianado of da Bud Light...yes sirre Bob...in da bottle.

Puddles

K9 Katastrophie said...

Hi Minna! We came over from Da Elgin's blog. You are a pretty doxie! I hope we can be good friends!

Doxie Licks,
Ruthie

Sandra said...

What a great gift. We also love our stuffie toys very much! Love to de-stuff them that is. Hehehe. Glad your carrot has made it this long.

Flash, Alven and Dottie

Anonymous said...

That is a great carrot! It's almost as big as he is! LOL!

Waggin at ya sudo Elgin dudes,
Roo

My Mind's Eye said...

MinnaK
Maggie Mae is Queen of Shopping for sure...what an excellent toy for you all.
I used to have a carrot full of catnip...oh let me tell you that was a fun toy.
Madi

Taffy said...

Hey! I had one of those carrots when I was an itty bitty thing....