When me and my momma started on this blogging journey, we never imagined what a wild and wonderful journey it would become.
My momma NEVER imagined that :
- We would attend a Wedding for a dachshund and his TWO beautiful brides......and tell our human friends all about every detail
- Ride in a UFO
- Drink beer and eat cheetos and sip da KoolAid
- Lucy would become a world class business entrepreneur
- Rush to the computer/or hoofheld to check what our furrends are up to, and what they have to say
- Meet furrends from all over the world, and feel like we know them from "down the street"
- Shed a tear....or many....for furrends that have crossed to the Bridge.
- Be thankful for furrends that shared words of comfort when my own brudder Dude crossed to the Bridge
- and SO much more
Butt, our favorites thing about becoming part of BlogLand is all the LAUGHS that we have shared with you all! Even on a non-so-good or crabby day in reality......we have been made to feel betters by sharing a smile, a giggle or a good ol belly laugh with our blogging furrends.
Most days we feel just like our hero, Snoopy, does in this video..........(my momma thinks this is exactly how we looks when reading da blogs)
So join me in a Toast......you can raise your glass of champagne or beer or whatevers..........
"To Great Furrends"
MinnaK................................100 Posts and Counting