Monday, June 14, 2010

Gentlemen...Start Your Engines!

oops...wrong type of racing. (me and Mums are big NASCAR fans, so I gets kinda carried away sometimes)


Rooney decided he would get in a little practice time for the upcoming WeinerDog Races. He actually doesn't think he needs to practice at all (he thinks he is all fast and stuffs) but Mums and Uncle Tommy thought a few 'run throughs' might be in order.

I (Minna Krebs) opted out of this training regimen...so I will be your official race comments-tater.(sorry the pikturs are not real clear...all Mums had was her dumb cell phone camera)

Here is Rooney, checking out the practice course...looks like the track is in goods condition today, so should make for fastest racing


Getting in a prerace warm-up and stretch. Gotta keeps those muscles limbered up ya know...


and here they come...Rooney makes a move to the inside of Ditto on Turn 4....

....and leaves her in his dust down the home stretch as he crosses da finish line
some mores stretching post race....


and he heads to Victory Lane to meet his adoring fans...

Hey, where did all his adoring fans go???? Heeheehee, I psyched him out, there was nobuddy there butts me! Good works, Rooney, you deserve a rest.


MinnaK

13 comments:

3 doxies said...

Ahahhahahaha...well done Rooney. I thinks da other contestants betters watch out fur da Almighty Rooney. One time around da lap and tey won'tt knows what hit 'em.
Puddles

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Rooney is very very speedy,he will have no competition in the race!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Scooter said...

Hi Minna
Hope that Rooney does good. Nice job helping him out and funny bout no fans, LOL My mom and I are race cars fans too and we like JIMMY J.!!!! Go # 48 Who do you like?

wags
Jazzi

The Daily Pip said...

Stretching is always my favorite part of the workout - in fact for me stretching IS the workout!

Your pal, Pip

houndstooth said...

Rooney, you look fast! I think you've got a good shot at winning. Keep up the good work and stay in shape!

Bunny

SissySees said...

I missed the NASCAR race yesterday, so many thanks for providing me with some racing to view!

Charlotte said...

Wow! Rooney - you are definately a winner in our book!

(((hugs)) your friends
Oskar, Schatzi & Xena

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Oh Minna K, Rooney will will fur sure!! Do you know where we can do some Off Track Betting??? I got some green papers just burning a hole in my toy box.

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

Rooney you did a great job. You are one fast lil dude.


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo

Remington said...

Rooney is almost as fast as Kyle Busch!

Anonymous said...

I've been enjoying myself going through your lovely blog. I loved Justice's photo. We're dog and horse freaks and lovers at my home, but at the moment, as you know, we've got nothing but kittens in our minds BOL
Oh, almost forgot to answer your question: no idea about how much the tan kitties will change. We're no cat experts either. A cat needed a home and she got it ;) We're fast learners.
Twinkie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Minna!
Rooney sure is fast!
And he had lots of fun running around!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

the teacher's pets said...

Hi Rooney,
Too bad one of your adoring fans lives in New Hampshire or else I would've been there to shake your paw and roll in the grass with you! I think you are an extremely fast racer and it was way more exciting to watch you run than to watch Nascar!
XoXo, Daisy the Coonhound