Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sprechen Sie Deutsche? - Germany Part II

Guten Tag, furrends

This is my second installment featuring Germany. In case you missed part one, I am pawticipating in MAXMOM's initiative to celebrate the World Cup in her beloved South Africa. Jump on over to her blog to find out more!


Now, did you notice I was speaking Germans to you in my greeting and in my blog title?? That was a hint, cuz today's installment will feature a few German language words everybuddy should know.


Here a few basics:
1. Der Hund - means DOG!






2.Die Katze - means The CAT!


3. Das eichhörnchen - The Squirrel (I thinks this is a very funny word for squirrels)



Now on to a few more advanced vocabulary items...

Ich - means 'I"

Lieben - to love

Computernetz das eine Kommunikation - Internet/Blog

Freund - friends


Now to put all of this information together in a sentence, let's see if you can understand this.....

Ich liebe meine Freunde im Computernetz das eine Kommunikation


Auf wiedersehen! or should I say, Arf wiedersehen.... BOL!
MinnaK











6 comments:

3 doxies said...

okays, no offense to kittehs every wheres but that word fur kittehs sure is fuuuuunny...die...like die kitteh die...he he he!!!!!!
You is getting purty fluent in da mudder language.
Puddles
PEES: how sad you didn't post a piktre o our purty self today.

houndstooth said...

That was most informative! I'm going to stick to English for the squirrel alert, though, because he'll be gone by the time I get that mouthful out!

Bunny

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

When I was just a puppy I think my birth mom spoke German to me. Then I learned Dachshund. Now... I am TRYING to learn this crazy languige and how to spel et two. Whew. I don't thinks I am ever gonna master any of em tho. I'm just sayin.
YOU... however are GRRRRREAT at the speekin de Datch. I am IM Pressed my furend.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Minna!
It is pawesome to learn another language!
Thanks for sharing it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

the booker man said...

miss minna,
i love my internet/bloggie friendz? did i get it right??
*woof*
the booker man

Scout and Freyja said...

That was SO COOL! We ♥ learning new words! Of course, 'give us a treat', would have been good words, too☺