Thursday, June 24, 2010

Paw It Forward for Paws In Need

Hello Furrends!

Furst off, I have to give a big bark-out and high-paw to our good furrend, Maggie Mae! We received our Paw It Forward special box from hers yesterday and were all OVERWHELMED at the pawsome pressies she sent us! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Seconds off, I have to gives my mom a big ol "pffffft" and this is whys..She took lots (like a million) pikturs of us opening our pressies from Maggie Mae. BUTT, when she tooks the camera to da office to jump them to her computer, she realized that she had lefts the camera cable at homes (we don't know how she survives sometimes without our helps.....she can be so absent-minded...sigh) Anywho....she promised to upload our Paw It Forward pikturs tomorrow. So be on the lookout for them. (I thinks one of the ones of me is pawticularly fetching.. heehee)

Thirds off, my moms came up with a TWIST on our part of the Paw It Forward game. Since so manys of my furrends have recently played, or are currently playing, we decided to bends the rules a bit instead of picking 3 furrends that reply to this post, and then send pressies. I hopes nobuddy minds.

So here goes the Minna Krebs rules for PIF....I calls it Paw It Forward for Paws in Need.
We will make a contribution of $10 green papers in the name of each of our bloggie furrends that replies to this post.

Moms picked two rescue groups that she really likes that you can choose your 'contribution' to be made to:

Grey Muzzle Organization is a wonderful group that assists rescue groups and shelters in helping SENIOR dogs, that have troubles finding a new forever home later in life

The Grey Muzzle Organization - What We Do



Houston Dachshund Rescue is one of our local rescue groups that places (surprise!) dachshunds. I believes our dear Miss Mona comes from Houston Dachshund Rescue
Dachshund Rescue of Houston

Now if you has another animal group that you woulds prefer, just let my moms know in your reply.


So feel free to help me Paw It Forward for Paws In Need! Just leaves a comment with the rescue group that you would like to have $10 Greenpaper donated to....I hopes we can gather up LOTS of greenpapers to helps these pawsome organizations!

MinnaK

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Minna! How Most Wonderful! Thank you, thank you! I just wish I could gives you a big ol' slobbery kiss!

Well, we just made a pawnation to DROH a little while ago (since I'm part doxie, you know). So if you could sends it to the Grey Muzzle peoples for me, that would be super terrific! Old doggies are just the best!

Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie

Anonymous said...

I'm a BIG fan of this kind of PIF... I choose the Grey Muzzle group.
THANK YOU for doing this:)

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Minna,

What a great idea! mayzie is right, kisses to your mom for thinking of this.
I was wondering if you could splits mine? Half to DROH in honor of all my doxie furiends(and of course my cuzin Mayzie)and half to the Grey Muzzle peoples to honor the memory of my big sissy Samantha! Would that be OK?

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

PeeS I almost forgot, I am happy that all of you like the pressies, can't wait to see the pikturs.

A MilShelb Mom said...

That is a GREAT idea!!
~Milly and Shelby

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Oh Minna K, How generous. DROH for sure!!!!
And many many big kisses to you for this.

3 doxies said...

I'm laaaate gettting heres...so sorry! I wants to give your mom a big doxie hug fur a wonderful idea. Ya'll is clever indeed, of course doxies ARE VERY clever anyway. Well, you knows where you can send mine, duh. Howevers, if da Grey Muzzle comes up shorter than DROH than mine can go theres otherwise we goes with our breed cuz we bias that way...hehehe!
Puddles

houndstooth said...

What a great idea, Minna! We can think of so many places that need those green papers. We'll pick Grey Muzzle, because we know how much those senior dogs need soft beds to sleep on!

Bunny

Lorenza said...

Hi, Minna!
Your idea is PAWesome!
Being a doxie I'd choose only DROH but I also know that Grey Muzzle needs it too!
5 - 5 per each one... is that possible??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a pawesome idea!! We also choose the Grey Muzzle Group!!

Smileys & Snuggles!
Dory, JAcob and Bilbo

Remington said...

What a GREAT idea! I choose the Grey Muzzle Group!

Anonymous said...

Hi again, Minna! Be sure and stops by my bloggie today cuz I gots an awardie for you!!

Wiggles & Wags
Mayzie

SissySees said...

Lovely idea. Either of those groups are delightful. Gray muzzles are dear to my heart, as it hasn't been that long ago we had two senior boys at home, but my aunt just adopted a sweet doxie boy...

Pippen said...

We decided to stop by and say hi today and are we glad we did! We loves your mom's idea!

Sam and Pippen

PeeS. Hi!

the booker man said...

miss minna,
i just think your paw it forward idea is full of WIN! thank you bunches 'n tons for deciding to give green papers to the grey muzzles and the DROH! me and asa and mama would like to make a donation to the grey muzzles, please!
*woof*
the booker man

Erin said...

What a great idea that is! Kudos to you guys! We'd like to donate towards our DROH friends!!